Another new year!
What resolutions are you planning to make? How can you make sure that you stick on to your resolutions? A few tips for the same.
The guideline for all New Year Resolutions should be Improvement – Improvement from what you were yesterday.
So all resolutions should be based on the constant self improvement.
Based on self improvement, a few practical resolutions are listed below. Have a look and find which all are ideal for you:
- Be a better person – Character wise and Knowledge wise.
- Be more fit than what you were in last year – Exercise regularly.
- Enjoy life – relax.
- Be more confident.
- Spread less hatred – reduce negative emotions like anger, jealousy etc.
- Talk well- talk less can be also a resolution:)
- Present yourself well.
- Respond to social issues – Help others.
- Learn something new.
- Try in deep the three – speech, writing, thoughts
Other common resolutions include:
- Quit drinking or smoking
- Read more books- at-least one per month.
- Be systematic and organized.
- Be updated with current affairs.
- Save money -spend less.
- Do a part time job- to generate more income.
- Spend more time on your favorite hobby.
- Spend more time with family
- Eat healthier
- Improve career and education
- Go on a trip- see new places.
- Go bed earlier.
How to make your resolutions work?
- Rather than sticking on a very strict approach from day one, gradually build your resolutions. Gradual improvement is always welcome as long as you are moving in an overall positive direction.
- Write down your resolutions on a paper or an excel sheet.
- Evaluate your progress of resolutions on a monthly or quarterly basis and work hard on those resolutions which you are finding hard to do.
Like INDIAN on FB for similar updates in your FB wall : https://www.facebook.com/IndianWebsite